The Club List will be sent out via email at the start of Term 1, Term 3 and Term 5.
If your child would like to attend a club run by an outside provider:
- Apply to the outside provider directly ~ details can be found on the club timetable.
- An outside provider may not run a club unless the minimum take up of children is reached. Refunds will be given in this case.
- The outside provider will inform you if your child has secured a place.
- The school WILL NOT take payment for clubs run by outside providers.
- Outside providers will not give refunds if a child stops attending a club during the term.
If your child would like to attend a club run by school staff:
- Complete the form which can be accessed via the link in the email.
If your child secures a place in a club:
- You will be informed by email. Please note that you will not be notified if your child has not secured a place.
- Children MUST BE collected promptly when the club finishes.
- School PE kit is required for sports clubs in order to meet Health and Safety guidelines. In Judo the children wear their Judoji over their school PE kit.
- Attendance at any club is dependent on good behaviour in school and at the club at all times.
- Children are expected to remain on the club register for the whole term so that sports teams/choir can be established and maintained.
- If a club is cancelled on the day you will be informed.